EQUIPMENT ASSESSMENT, PROJECT DELIVERY OPTIONS AND POST INSTALLATION CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Ongoing commitment to our clients:
EPCO offers a complete design, build and install service but our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project, our plants are designed to operate for many years and we work to ensure that they continue to operate to their full design capacity over the life of the plant.
- Equipment Assessment & Needs Analysis – is a new plant required or can an existing plant be upgraded?
- Understanding your requirements
- Plant Sizing – optimal plant sizing is critical as effluent quality demands become higher.
- Operation and Maintenance Analysis – this is undertaken to ensure your plant is operating to its full design capacity.
- Process Design Assessment – undertaken by our strategic partner Simmonds & Bristow
- Design, fabricate & install new plant, upgrade or augmentation
- Turnkey – Minor civil, electrical & mechanical installation
- Installation supervision
- Client install
- Local labour
- Plant familiarization training
- Operational training
Post Installation Services:
- Plant Operation & Maintenance – undertaken by our strategic partner Simmonds & Bristow.
- On site operational audit.
- Emergency breakdown troubleshooting and response.